placeLake Pee Wee Road, Madisonville, KY 42431
Enjoy fishing and kayaking on this 360-acre lake in Madisonville.
Lake Pee Wee Rules:
- Fishing and boating hours: 30 minutes before sunrise until 30 minutes after sunset.
- Gasoline motors are NOT allowed. Boats with a gasoline motor, in operation or not, will not be allowed on the lake. This helps lower the City’s risk of contamination to our drinking water source.
- Any boat that does not have a gasoline motor on or in it will be allowed on Lake Pee Wee. Examples: sail boats, jon boats, kayaks or canoes.
- Boats will need to launch on the Lake Pee Wee road side boat ramp.
- No fishing is allowed near the intake at Lake Pee Wee. The intake is identified as the concrete structure. Boaters are not allowed to tie off to the intake.
- Fishing is NOT permitted from the dam but is permitted near the dam from a boat.