2017 Madisonville 4th Fest is July 1-4

Fireorks display at Madisonville 4th FestCelebrate independence in Madisonville! There’s a fun weekend line-up of concerts, baseball, outdoor movie, Christmas in July, and of course, fireworks!

Schedule of events:

Saturday, July 1

Christmas in July—Downtown Madisonville

8 am: Santa 5K, sponsored by the Hopkins County Young Professionals. Prizes will be given for all age groups, as well as overall male and female, and the most festive runner! Registration is required.

10 am-3 pm: Christmas in July activities, featuring an ice skating rink, a snowglobe photobooth, inflatables, “Black Saturday” sales, Christmas music, and other activities for children!

Outdoor Movie Night—Wellness Park at Baptist Health, 500 Clinic Drive

7:30 pm: Bring your blanket or lawn chair and join us for a free outdoor showing of “Sing.” Outdoor Movie Night is sponsored by Baptist Health.

Sunday, July 2

Praise in the Park—Madisonville City Park, 755 Park Avenue

7 pm: Come out to Praise in the Park, featuring Building 429 and Hawk Nelson. Vendors will be selling hot dogs, hamburgers, pulled pork sandwiches, lemon shake ups, popcorn, popsicles, and more. Admission to the concert is free. Bring a blanket or lawn chair.

Monday, July 3

Madisonville Miners Baseball Game–Elmer Kelley Stadium

7:05 pm: Cheer on the Madisonville Miners as they face the Fulton Railroaders at Elmer Kelley Stadium inside the Madisonville City Park. This free admission game is sponsored by Madisonville Rotary Club, Madisonville Lions Club, and Madisonville Noon Kiwanis.

Tuesday, July 4

iRecycle Regatta–Madisonville City Park Pool, 755 Park Avenue

9 am: Registration starts at 8:30 am. The races begin at 9 am. Prize: Winning Team Takes Home – $250 Cash Prize, $500 Donation to Charity of Choice, Trophy. At least 70% of the materials used to build the watercraft must come from the waste stream (things that would normally be put in the recycling bin or trash). The remaining 30% of the materials can be new (tape, etc.).

4th of July Celebration—Madisonville City Park, 755 Park Avenue

6 pm-10 pm: Join us at the Madisonville City Park for our annual 4th of July Fireworks Celebration! We’ll have music by The Free, vendors, inflatables, a beer garden, and much more! Fireworks are at 9 pm.

For more information, visit Madisonville 4thFest on Facebook.